Sunday, January 22, 2006
I was walking down a corridor either in a campus building looking for a professor's office or in a large hotel looking for my room (they kept interchanging). I came across a little girl in the hallway with straight blonde hair. I remembered a little girl I used to play with when I was around ten and she was about 8 named Kelly P__. She died in a car crash when she was around 16 on her way to a ballet performance. This little girl was only about 5, but I still asked her, "Are you Kelly P__?" Immediately I recognized the whole scenario as being impossible and realized I was dreaming. So, I decided to scrap the idea of a 5 year-old being a girl who had died at 16 and turned my attention to making myself do something I wanted. I managed to make myself do back flips in the air while chanting "lucid dreaming".

Quite peculiar.
posted by GrandPooOfAwesome @ 1:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me



Powered by Castpost Name: GrandPooOfAwesome
Home: My Mind
About Me: These are my dreams.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1