Sunday, March 23, 2008
The Sad Psyche at Work
It was a sad night, the kind where you feel like you've been physically abused, but you haven't...It's just extreme emotions. So, I guess my psyche was trying to fulfill me, to send me some happiness. But, it was bizarre.

I could fly...really well, and I was flying around from house to house looking into windows. I think this was because I was so sad the day before that I thought a lot about other people's lives, about whether or not they were happy. Anyway, the only house I really remember was watching some girl undress. I thought this was pretty perverse, but that's what I was dreaming. A lot of the dream, though was the awareness of this new ability I had and trying to figure out what all I could do with it.

Maybe I have a new ability that I haven't discovered. Or maybe it's an old ability that I let grow stale because I was so preoccupied. I hope I find out.

[My friend Chris recently told me that spreading sunshine was my super power.]
posted by GrandPooOfAwesome @ 4:18 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me



Powered by Castpost Name: GrandPooOfAwesome
Home: My Mind
About Me: These are my dreams.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1